Thursday 7 March 2013

Sleek face form palette

 So recently I purchased the Sleek face form palette in 'light'. I got this in Superdrug and it cost me £9.99. It has very quickly become one of my favourite things and I find myself reaching for it every day.

Something I love about this is the packaging. It looks so nice yet so simple and it reminds me quite a lot of Nars.
So the face form kit from left to right has a brown for shading, a highlighter, and a blusher.
So the brown is used for creating a shadow effect to define the face. With this you need to make sure not to use to much and to blend it in properly so you don't have big dark lines showing up everywhere. I use this by my hairline and either side of my nose and underneath my cheek bones. In the middle is the highlighter. This is to brighten up dark areas on the face and should be applied to areas that you want to reflect light. I use this in my brow bone, the top of my cheeks, and down the centre of my nose. Along with the shadows this contours your face lovely and really gives your face definition.


On the right is the blusher in the shade 'rose gold'. This is a beautiful colour and I have often heard this being compared to Nars 'orgasm'. The colour is a peachy gold and is very pigmented. This is for the apple of the cheeks and looks so natural and gives a healthy glow.

There are the swatches for you all. This kit also comes in the shades medium and dark. I love this kit and it is so worth the money. I am using it daily and will definitely repurchase it when I run out.
Have you used the Sleek face form kit ? If so feel free to comment and let me know your opinion of it.



4 comments:

  1. Do you mind me asking what Superdrug you bought it at? I'd really love to get it but my local one doesn't stock Sleek :(

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just found your blog! I actually really like all of the sleek makeup, the swatches here look really nice :) I've also heard wonderful things about the sleek contour kit - I really want to try it out! I think they're eye shadow palettes are great too because they're affordable and so pigmented. Great post!

    If you have a minute, stop by and take a look at my blog? if you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I brought this at Superdrug in Telford town centre :) Thank you so much Lucy ! I love your blog and have just followed you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good I have been looking for a new bronzer and highlighter so this will do nicely I will definatly have to get it!

    Nicole xx
    http://lu-lu-nicole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete