Sunday 27 October 2013

Lush 'Santa' lip scrub

Most beauty bloggers have tried the Lush lip scrubs, so i'm not sure why it has taken me so long to jump on the bandwagon, especially as I suffer from dry lips. Originally I went in to lush to get the bubblegum lip scrub, but when I saw this one I couldn't help myself.
As you can see this lip scrub is cola flavoured. It reminds me of the cola cubes I used to eat when I was little. This also tastes SO good, like brown sugar, although i'm pretty sure I shouldn't be eating it, I just can't help myself.
As far as the product goes it doesn't really do an awful lot for me. It makes my lips feel a tiny bit softer for half an hour, but there aren't any long lasting results from this lip scrub. The product is however a little bit of fun and nice for a pamper.
The scrub is red and has little sequin red hearts in it. It leaves a bit of a red stain on your face so be prepared to wash your face afterwards. I wouldn't recommend using this while you have makeup on as it may end up in a bit of a mess. Overall this product tastes and smells great and is a little bit of fun. But to all the dry lip sufferers out there, this wasn't a life saver for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment