Sunday 27 October 2013

NYX Enchanted Kiss - Butter gloss set

These are the most amazing lip glosses i've ever had in my life. They are thick and creamy, but not sticky at all. They are strongly pigmented and almost have the effect of a lipstick the colour pay off is so good. They smell like sweets just like the NYX mega shine glosses, and I have been using these every single day.
These three glosses came in a set called 'Enchanted kiss'. The set only cost £11 which is so cheap i'm tempted to get another for when I run out. I purchased these from www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk.
From left to right the colour names are 'Apple Strudel', 'Merengue', and 'Creme Brulee'. 'Merengue' is a lovely baby pink and 'Creme Brulee' is the perfect nude to wear on a daily basis. These glosses are so pigmented you can wear them on their own.
What are your favourite lip glosses and have you tried these ?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about these. Need to buy them soon :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enter my benefit push up liner giveaway :)

      Delete