Monday 28 October 2013

Japanese Cherry Blossom - Fragrance mist


I'm not going to lie, I think, wait I know, this is my favourite scent in the world. Cherries, blossom, I mean seriously what else could you ask for ?! I've had the perfume, the body wash, the body lotion, so I thought I may as well try the fragrance mist. This is the most beautiful girly smell, and it makes me feel like Mulan (Disney princess) haha ! I like the fragrance mist because the smell isn't to strong or overpowering yet it leaves such a nice scent in the air or on your clothes. I like to spray this on in the morning before work and I can literally still smell it by the end of the day. I even spray this in my car when it starts smelling of Macdonalds. To be honest these fragrance mists come in lots of wonderful scents, and at £7.50 I think everybody should find their favourite and try one out.
Do any of you have any of the fragrance mists, and what do you think of them ?

No comments:

Post a Comment