Monday 28 October 2013

YSL Youth Liberator Foundation

The YSL youth liberator serum foundation. If you haven't heard of this yet, I don't know where you've been hiding. I have mine in the shade BR20 (Beige Rose 20).
 So, where do I start with this, the packaging I guess? This bottle is definitely the most beautiful thing in my makeup collection. It's a gorgeous glass bottle with a funky shaped lid on it, and underneath the lid is a pump, which is a life saver as I hate foundations with no pump, they are just so messy.
As for the formula - oh my, this is the most beautiful serum foundation i've ever used. It's creamy and silky and one pump will literally do for your whole face and provide medium to full coverage. I have horrible dry skin, and this makes my skin look like it's glowing from the inside, yet the foundation doesn't have any glitter or shimmer in it, which is a bonus. This doesn't stick to dry patches at all. I apply this before work at 7am and I'm still fully covered by 5pm at the end of the day.
Now for the sad part .... this little beauty will cost you £37. This is definitely the most expensive foundation I own, but it is so worth it. I feel like I have finally found my perfect foundation and it has skin care benefits too!
Have any of you tried the YSL youth liberator foundation, and if so, what do you think ?

2 comments:

  1. I've just followed you - your blog is lovely
    do you want to follow each other ?
    http://cocotulips.blogspot.co.uk/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes sure will follow you now !
      Thank you so much =] xoxo

      Delete