Wednesday 30 October 2013

Clinique - high impact extreme volume mascara


I've never really been one for high end mascara, mainly because most of the ones i've had have dried up so fast, including my Mac and Dior mascaras. Recently i've been a bit obsessed with Clinique so I decided I would give one of their's a go. I am SO glad that I picked this up. It costs £17 which I think is pretty reasonable. I'm very picky with my mascara and only like plastic brushes as they apply the product to my lashes more evenly and without 'clumping'. I got mine in 'extreme black' which is basically the blackest black and it really exaggerates my dark brown eyes. This mascara does exactly what it says, it gives my lashes so much volume they look fake, but it also makes them look long. It also helps to keep the curve in my lashes all day. I love the brush and think it makes applying my mascara really easy and fast. The only thing i'm not to keen on is the silver packaging because finger prints show up and make it look messy. Either way the mascara is good enough to not worry about that and when I run out I will definitely be repurchasing this.

1 comment:

  1. This mascara sounds amazing. Need to add it to my WL :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete