Sunday 10 November 2013

Paris Haul - Kiko/Sephora/Bioderma

Hi All - So at the beginning of the month I went on holiday to Disneyland Paris with my mum. one of the days we went shopping at a huge shopping mall and I went on a crazy beauty haul. Most of the things I got were from Kiko. I also got a few things from Sephora and a French Pharmacy. There's also a few bits a bobs I have purchased since arriving back in the UK. I haven't actually used any of these products yet as I wanted to get my haul post up first. This post is purely to show you all my purchases, as I know I love looking at what the bloggers are buying! When I have used some of these things I will get some reviews up :) 





























So that was a bit of a picture overload for you all ! I will slowly start reviewing these products so please let me know if there are any you would like to see first. The thing i'm most excited about is the Make up for ever HD foundation as i've seen so many reviews about it but never managed to get my hands on it. These are the first Kiko products I have purchased. I was so happy when I saw this shop as I had heard Amelia Liana talk about this brand quite a lot and it is super affordable. I swatched so many of the products in the shop and they all seemed like great quality for the price, and the packaging reminds me a lot of MAC !

3 comments:

  1. Great haul. I would love to hear the review on Kiko concealer :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how did I ever miss Along Came Betty? Amazing packaging; please do review the mattifier xx
    http://mybeautyjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely haul! such good photographs! please could you do a look with the kiko purple eyeshadow?x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete