Sunday 17 November 2013

Dior - Creme De Rose smoothing lip balm



So recently i've seen all the bloggers talking about this and decided I needed it because I always have horrible dry lips. This literally has to be the most expensive lip balm I have ever had. It retails at £20 which is an awful lot of money. This literally smells like roses - a smell that every girl will fall in love with, and it lasts for hours. For some reason it reminds me a lot of turkish delight. The packaging is also beautiful and it feels nice to carry around in your handbag. The lip balm has a very subtle pink tint and makes your lips feel smooth and yummy. I can't comment on the long term affects of this as I haven't been using it very long yet. In the shop the MUA said you can also use this on your cheeks as a cheek tint, personally I don't think it will work for that as it is a bit greasy for that, and the colour pay off isn't strong enough for me. This is a lovely little product and definitely one that deserves 'princess product' status at the price. I don't think this lip balm is a life saver, or something I will purchase again, but it just feels nice to have this in your makeup bag !

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get this! My lips are always so dry too!

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete