Wednesday 29 June 2016

Kiko - Blending Wave Multicolour Blushes


The first thing I want to say is HURRY ! Kiko are currently having a huge online sale and I managed to pick these up for £4.90 each. Kiko always do great sales on their limited edition collections when they are going out of stores. When I saw these blushes I just couldn't resist. As far as i'm aware these are the only two blending wave blushes. These are in the shades 04 Artistic Pink and 02 Ingenious Mauve.


The packaging of these blushes is so cute. Kiko packaging always looks and feels way more expensive than it is. As you can see these are white compacts with 3D streaks, kind of like brush strokes. They're so simple but so different, I don't have anything like this in my collection and they really stand out meaning I will probably reach for them more.


Here are the blushers inside. Can we just take a minute to appreciate these beautiful shades with a swipe of bright colour to make them pop. On the left is Ingenious Mauve, and the right Artistic pink. I only got these in the post yesterday so I've only used the mauve so far. I did find it a little powdery but it had brilliant pigmentation and still blended in to my skin easily. It looked so beautiful paired with bronzer and really made me look healthy, it also lasted a full working day. I think the pink will be a great shade for lighter skin tones too.


Like I said these blushers are leaving Kiko as they were limited edition so if you want them make sure you snatch them up fast. These were an absolute bargain, but the only annoying thing is that to order from Kiko online you have to spend a minimum of £25, so if you have a store near you be sure to go in. 

Have you tried these blushes and what do you think ?
Seany xxx

1 comment:

  1. OMG these are SO pretty! I really need to try more from Kiko xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete