Thursday 23 June 2016

My most used palette - Zoeva Cocoa Blend


When I was trying to decide what to blog about tonight, I decided I should talk about one of my favourite products, and my mind instantly went to this. This is the Zoeva Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette. This is the palette that turned me from a cool toned shadow lover to warm. It comes in gorgeous golden cardboard packaging, but it is still sturdy. It is also really sleek and doesn't take up too much space. This however isn't like the Too Faced palette, and sadly doesn't smell like chocolate.


These shadows are the most beautiful warm toned shadows I have ever seen. As you can see this palette gets a LOT of love. I believe I paid £15 for this from Beautybay, but Zoeva have recently put their prices up so this now costs £18, which is still a bargain for such a brilliant quality eyeshadow palette if you ask me.


The two matte orange shades on the bottom row called 'institute for love' and 'freshly toasted' are absolutely perfect transition shades or crease shades, they are just so flattering and they blend so easily. Every single shadow in this palette is creamy, blendable and doesn't have any fallout. The red on the top row named 'warm notes' also looks amazing as a pop of colour in the middle of the lid or even all over. This palette has a highlight shade, daring colours, and dark shades to smoke your look out, so it covers all bases.



Basically this palette is the perfect mixtures of warm toned matte and shimmer shadows. This is definitely my favourite eyeshadow palette, and when it runs out I will repurchase this for sure. Zoeva eyeshadows are such amazing quality for the mid-range price and definitely worth a try. These are the only other formula i've found close to the quality of the extremely expensive Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadows ! If you can get your hands on this palette pick it up and let me know what you think :)

Seany 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love this palette! I have four of their palettes and they're all so amazing xx

    ReplyDelete