Saturday 23 November 2013

MAC Pro longwear concealer

So I got this concealer about a month ago whilst browsing MAC in Birmingham. I got it in the shade NC15 as that is the colour i have my studio fix foundation in. So when I used this in the shop I completely fell in love with it. It's so thick, the perfect colour, literally covers all blemishes, and is great under the eyes as it has minimal creasing .... BUT.... As i'm sure you've heard many other bloggers say, the pump on this is so annoying it's unreal ! The pump has a mind of it's own. You can't control it so you always end up wasting loads of product, which is so annoying for an expensive concealer. I've found myself only using this concealer when I have plenty of time to do my makeup so I can try and find various places to use the left over, as I hate having to wipe so much product away and put it in the bin. So overall - this concealer is amazing and as far as the product goes I highly recommend it. From a packaging point of view it is very annoying.
Have you tried pro longwear, and do you have the same problem with the pump ?

Here's a picture of me in France a few weeks ago after my first time in a Sephora store. I was rather excited to say the least.



No comments:

Post a Comment