Thursday 2 June 2016

L'oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation


This new L'oreal foundation has stolen my heart. Originally I wasn't that interested in this as i'm more of a full coverage foundation girl and this offers light coverage, however when I saw this in Birmingham airport at the beginning of May I was in a bit of a spending holiday mood so I thought I would give this a try after hearing great reviews.


The packaging is rose gold and so pretty. It is plastic but that doesn't bother me when paying drugstore prices. The only downside for me is that this has a lot less product than your usual foundation, yet the price is still the same as other similar foundations. However looking past that, this product is my new holy grail, and I am majorly picky with my foundations !


As you can see the product is in a bouncy cushion. This foundation is a light to medium coverage and makes my skin look so flawless. I am more than happy with the coverage and when I wear this I feel like I have my best skin days ever. I have worn this for 12 hours and it still looks perfect at the end of the day. It doesn't cake or look un-natural in any way. I do have a small touch up with powder a few times a day as this is an extremely dewy foundation, but that doesn't bother me at all for such airbrushed looking skin.


This type of foundation seems to be the new in thing. Lancome originally released a cushion foundation and it proved very popular, so it was only a matter of time until the drugstore came out with their version of this. This foundation has SPF 25 so is also great to wear on your summer holiday on the beach when you want glowing but natural skin. Personally I like to apply this using my original beauty blender and I find that this blends seamlessly in to my skin. I have mine in the lightest shade which is number one.

This foundation is currently £9.99 in boots as an introductory price, but will soon be going up to £14.99. This foundation is 100% worth a try, even if you aren't sure about giving less coverage a go.

Seany
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment